Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 16 October 2010

Crafty Emma's Store - challenge 8






This week at Crafty Emma's Store Challenges the chalnge has been set by Jane and she would like to see a prject for a male.

This weeks prize - A Selection of flowers, leaves, buttons & springs



For my card I have used the super cute Fergus with cake stamp from Crafty Emma's Store and coloured him with a mix of pro markers and stickles on the cake. The great paper is from Prima's Paisley Road and is also available from Crafty Emma's Store. Make sure you check out the rest of the DT's creations for mor inspiration and if you want a bargain you can still get 10% off everything in store untill the 19th of October.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
I love promarkers - Cupcake
Cupcake craft - Scary creatures (well a dragon is meant to be scary even though this one isn't)
Anything goes - Ribbon

9 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww Furgus looks fab hun & his cupcake looks good enough to eat!
hugs shell xxx

Vicky said...

Yummy card hun & I have to agree with Shell that cake sure looks yummy it would go nice with my cup of tea lol. Fab colouring as always hunni.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Tine said...

Hi Amy, loving that sparkle on the icing! Fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Faye said...

Oh Amy, this is a lovely halloween card, really cute and I love the LO. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. xx

Lorraine said...

Hiya, Fergus. He's always so cute. Lovely card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Unknown said...

Love little fergus and that cupcake is good enough to eat yum xx

kaylou said...

super cute Fergus, Hun. He's gorgeous, and fab colouring.
Hugs Kaylou xxx

katesacraftybugger said...

I love your colours ,very nice card .thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week -Kate x

Julie said...

Hey Amy!! Love this card - the image looks fab in the colours you've used - great male card! Hugs, Juliexx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.