Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 13 September 2010

New Challenge blog on the way and a DT call!!

I am so mega excited ***happy dance**** I am having a DT call!! Yep this one is for my store and the challenge blog that will be running for it.
The challenge blog will allow you to use any images from your crafty stash. The DT will however use The Crafty Purple Frog Decoupage sheets. The challenge will be fornightly on a Thursday


We are currently holding a DT call for a Design Team for the challenge blog.


  • We are looking for 6 Design Team members to join myself Pascale, Teri and Amy on the DT.

  • We are looking for enthusiastic crafters who enjoy working with Digital craft products.

  • As part of the DT you will get FREE Digital Decoupage/Pyramage sheets from the Crafty Purple Frog to work with.

  • You do not need previous DT experience to apply for this DT.

  • We would love you to take our Challenge blog banner and display it on your blog.

  • We would love you to write a blog post on your blog saying why you would like to join the DT and include some of your favourtie creations and link it back to this post .

  • Finally link the blogpost and leave a link to your blog on the Inlinkz below.
The Design Team will be contacted on 7th of October and the first challenge will commence on the 21st of October

We are so excited and we cannot wait to hear from you!!!

If you need any inspiration as to how great these sheets can look on cards please check out the amazing Pascale and the incredible Teri .


I would be honoured if you would grab the logo and spread the word and there are 3 chances to win just by spreding the word so please hop over to Crafty Purple Frog Challenges and take part I would LOVE to see all.

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.