Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 26 September 2010

The Critterz are here at Kenny K's

Oh my sorry I am late posting this today. It is time for some new images to be shown off again at Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenges! The brilliant fun Critterz that will be in the Kenny K's Downloads shop today :D

The challenge this week is a great sketch by the lovely Donna
I have used one of the new critterz called "Cute bull" I just love him he was so much fun to colour up with my pro markers. The gorgeous papers and card candies are available from Crafty Emma's Store. The papers are Memory box "Jubilee" collection. The sentiment is from LOTV.
I hope you are all enjoying what is left of the weekend. I have a load of things coming to an end on eBay today and the next couple of days and you can find the link at the top of my side bar on the right. Also if you love the art work of Ching-chou please check out my DT call and follower candy on my new venture Crafty Purple Frog Challenges.
Back to this card I am also entering it for the following challenges:
Anything goes Challenge - Cute
Papertake Weekly - Animal magic
Polly Craft Challenge Blog - Cute and cuddly
Crafty catz - Stitching

10 comments:

Sarah B said...

Oh I love this image it is my second favourite of all the new releases, You have done a fab job I love the colours, Hugs sarah B X

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab image, love your colouring
hugs shell xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

too cute Amy!!!

LINDA said...

Amy, this is just adorable..Fab coloring. You did a fantastic job with the challenge.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy, hes certainly different and youve done a brilliant job of him, love your card its gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Michelle said...

Isn't he just the cutest?! Great job on this card Amy I love how you coloured him up he just looks fantastic.

Michelle :-)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Amy
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma said...

A fabulous card Amy, love the image and gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

papertrails leaver said...

Never thought I could find a bull so cute but sure did with your card! love it! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week! :-) Amy

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.