Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 3 September 2010

Important and sad new :(

Donna's Den is

Closing Down

I am very sad as Donna told all of us on the DT the other day that she has decided to close her shop. I can totally understand her very good reasons but will miss being part of her team and her great shop. Here is what she has to say taken from the shop home page.....

"It's been a long time coming but the we've decided to cease trading on 30th September 2010. All prices are reduced between now and then with an automatic 30% off in the basket. After the 30th September the site will close and will not accept any further orders, all stock will be transferred to the ebay version of the shop, I'll try and make sure the stock level indicators are kept up to date, apologies in advance if it still says we have stock when in fact we don't."

I hope that you all can go support Donna and get your self a bargain in the process you can find her shop HERE

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

I so agree with you Amy, its a damn shame poor Donna has to close down, but at least she will be able to spend a bit more time with her boys which all of us feel is the most important job of all. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.