Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 15 August 2010

I LOVE these new House mouse stamps!

If you have not seen the new unmounted House mouse stamps you really need to check them out. I have LOVED house mouse for a long time but they were always so expensive these unmounted stamps are so affordable. At Donnas Den you can get them for just £8.99 a set (at least 2 main images plus extras) that is cheaper than even getting them direct from Joanna Sheen!!
I have made 2 cards up to star with but have many more to come trust me :D

This first card I have stamped all round the edge with a bauble stamp from the Christmas feathered friends set That is also where the main image is from. I have coloured the image with promarkers that you can get from Crafty Emma's Store then inked round the edge with the darkest colour I used for the baubles and mounted it on foam pads so that it stands out. The great stars are also from Crafty Emma's Store and the sentiment is from Dove craft.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
House Mouse Challenge Blog - Vintage (darn it I am too late don't you hate that!)
Crazy Challenge - Forest Friends
ABC Christmas challenge - Quick and easy
Stampavie and more - Christmas in summer
Daring Cardmakers - Treemendous


Next I have gone for a different feel and got away from Christmas :D The image is from The poppy set and again I have coloured it with promarkers, get them from Crafty Emma's Store along with the pearls and the gorgeous paper. The paper is from Pink paisley Bayberry cottage 6x6 pad. The sentiment is from Lili of the valley.

This second card is for the following challenges:
Crafty cardmakers - Birthday
Funky Friday - Anything but a square
Crafty catz - Animals
Sweet stampin' - Favourite stamp (Well I can't really pick just one to be honest but it would have to be from these house mouse stamps I hope that's OK).

21 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

WOW Amy. These are so beautiful. Such a lot of work gone into them. Wonderful. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Helen said...

Awww...these are soooo sweet!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Julie said...

Oh, yes these are gorgeous!! I've resisted so far, but I'm waivering having seen your fab creations!! Oh dear! Juliexx

Claireabelle said...

Just adorable Amy!
x

angelwhispers said...

Oh my Amy these are gorgeous!! Just love House Mouse so to get a sheet for such a fabulous price is a must have!!

Loving the cards and the images are coloursed so beautifully love them Chanelle xx

Lynda said...

Gorgeous cards and very sweet images. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Amy
Both cards are gorgeous,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Amy these are gorgeous I love them both I have just bought a set of these from JS the set that has the second image in. I haven't used them yet so thank you for such wonderful inspiration.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Oh my..these stamps are wonderful!!
thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Viv said...

Gorgeous stamps!! Lovely cards.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Amy !! I LOVE these ,,, sooo cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Suzanne said...

2 gorgeous cards. Thansk for playing at Crafty Catz this week x

Suzie said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x

FooFooYelland said...

Adorable image and the colours are fantastic! Thanks for joining in over at Funky Friday.
x

Michelle said...

Wow Amy, two incredibly gorgeous cards! These images are so cute and your colouring is awesome, I especially love the big red flower (poppy?).

Made by Mandy said...

Wow, the colouring on your images is fabulous, I really envy you :)

Thanks for joining in our 1st Birthday Challenge at Craft Cardmakers

Rosina said...

Love the circle card thanks for joining the funky friday challenge

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely cards you have made. Thanks for joining in with us on ABC Christmas Challenge

Jayne xx

Annie said...

fabulous cards. thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas blog.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

lovely card, thanks for joining in the fun, Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

Lacey Stephens said...

Great card! I love your take on the "quick and easy" challenge. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We have another fun one for you...R is for Rudolph with extra "brads". We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.