Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 14 August 2010

I just can't get enough of Hannah Lynn

It is a rainy week end here in London I hope it is better for the rest of you. Mind you it is great weather for crafting so I am going to have a good time playing :D
I just can not resist these new Hannah Lynn stamps from Crafts and me right now they keep calling to me to ink them up and they seem to suit every colour way.
For my card today I have used Krista and coloured her with a mix of promarkers (available now from Crafty Emma's Store) and sakura star dust pens so she sparkles. I used corrugated card for some extra texture and added the large gem heart to he foam sentiment I had in my stash. The super cute little pearl hearts are from Crafty Emma's Store. You get 50 of them for just 99p!
Don't forget there is still time to join the current Crafts and Me challenge to win a great prize the challenge is a colour combo is purple and green. And there is candy up for grabs at Crafty Emma's Store Challenges until the 28th when the first challenge is announced.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Creative Craft Crew - Cute and girlie
Flutter by Wednesday - Open
Crafty creations - Winged things
Stamp something - Fairy tale
Secret crafter - What little girls are made of

11 comments:

Teri said...

Brilliant card hun. Love your colouring! Wish I could get my images made into rubber!
Have a great weekend hun.
Hugs,
Teri x

Sharon said...

Great card Amy, love the sweet image & it's beuatifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Sharon x

Crystal said...

Amy WOW this is fabulous, Your coloring is AWESOME on this cutie!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Amy this is stunning that image is gorgeous so is your colours and design I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Danni said...

Such a wonderful image! Great card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Nancy said...

What an awesome, fresh image!! Love the colors!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, such a pretty design

Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC
x
Vicky

Mel X said...

What a stunning image. Your layout and colour combi is just stunning - makes the image really pop.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter, I hope you come back and see us again real soon. Good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.