Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 30 August 2010

A Delicious DT call :D

Delicious Doodles is the brilliant digi stamp shop created by my good blogging buddy Teri. She is having a DT call and the lucky people that get picked will get to play with any of Teri's images, and have access to the new images before anyone else!!

This DT Call is open until Monday 20th September and you can get the full details on the new Delicious Doodles blog.

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.