Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday, 5 July 2010

Sweet pea stampers - Red, white and blue



Yep you read right we have a colour combo challenge for you this week at Sweet pea stampers we want to see all your red, white and blue creations.
For my card I have used the the heart topper sheet from my store The Crafty Purple Frog and covered the image in glossy accents to give it a different texture. Inside I am going to put I am blue without you. The other papers are from my scrap box I am really into the tearing at the moment :D. For the second heart I just drew around the one I had cut out already so that they are the same size. The pearls are from my stash.

7 comments:

Teri said...

Lovely simple card to make hun! Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Pascale said...

Love how you have done the papers and the image looks fab on the white background. Hugs Pascale

Nicola said...

Love your CAS style Amy and what a super idea with the verse for inside.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy what a fabulous card and such deep colouring. Gorgeous image to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

LINDA said...

WOWZER!! what a simply gorgeous card.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Di said...

This is stunning Amy! what store i must be slow on this one. Please let me know!
Hugs di xxx

Annika said...

Oh wow, really cool colouring!!!
Hugs
Annika

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.