Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 19 July 2010

Sweet pea stampers - Black and white + 1


This week at Sweet pea stampers we want to see you create some thing with the colour combo of black and white plus a colour of your choice. I have gone for Green and used one of the decoupage sheets from my store The Crafty Purple Frog. I have decoupaged it up and added glitter so that it really sparkles :D. The papers are from DCWV black and white stack. The sentiment is from papermania and the gems and peel offs are from my stash. Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's cards as they have done amazing things with this weeks combo.

9 comments:

Teri said...

Loving your choice of green with the B&W. Fabulous!

Crystal said...

Amy WOW WOW WOW your coloring is AMAZING!!! Beautiful card

Patricia St Martin said...

I guess WOW!!!! I love the color you picked to go with your black and white. Cards turned out beautiful.

LisaVeronica said...

stunning! U ARE GOOD!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy fabulous card, love that image its so beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWW Amy this is awesome the colours really suit this sultry image and that touch of green is just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

majo said...

Wouwww. Love the colors and the stamp is verry pretty. Hug Majo

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card and adorable image Amy, love your choice of green with the B&W.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous and so elegant - love it! I have that background paper and it has give me some lovely ideas

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.