Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Crafty Emma's DT call

My amazing blogging buddy Emma is having a DT call for her new store.
Here's the details taken directly from her post

I am looking at starting up a ''Crafty Emma's Store'' challenge blog and need some team mates.
I shall be looking for around 6 people.
All I ask is that you can do the following:-
1 - Create a project every two weeks, post on your blog to promote the challenge and also my store
2 - Comment on challenge entries on a rota basis
3 - Take your turn to set the theme and write up the challenge post
4 - Have fun!!
There will be freebies along the way for you to work with and a special DT discount for my store...sound good??!!
If so please add your name to Mr Linky and spread the word about my DT call.
I shall leave the call open until the 8th August.

If you would like to be in with a chance make sure you click HERE

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.