Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 2 July 2010

Christmas in July at Stampin' for the weekend

I can't help it I just couldn't resist breaking out these cute little penguins from Angels landing again when I saw what the challenge was for this weeks Stampin' for the weekend was a great sketch and with a Christmas theme. I can't wait to see what you all create with it :D
I have coloured pingu with my promarkers and mounted him on foam pads. The papers are from
Dovecrafts Vintage collection.
The prise up for grabs this week is from the brilliant
Simon says Stamp!


who has a $25 shopping voucher for the lucky winner.

I am also entering this card for the following challenges:
Fussy and fancy - Christmas in July
Hidden Treasures - Ribbon
Craftalicious - Cute


12 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy, what a little cutie, love that penquin so would my eldest daughter. Fabulous papers as well. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Mummylade said...

that's just absolutely adorable!

Tracey said...

Fabulous Christmas card Amy :)

Have a great weekend!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Di said...

Hi Amy isnt this penguin so cute!! what a lovely card!
Hugs Di xxx

Crystal said...

AWWW Amy OMG that penguin is soooo cute!!!! LOVE your christmas card!

Cor* said...

What a fun card! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy! Good luck.

Claire said...

Lovely Christmas card Amy - thanks for playing along this week at Hidden Treasures. Hugs, Claire x

Alicia (Alicia's Creations) said...

Lovely Christmas card, I love that penguin!! Thanks for joining Hidden Treasures!

Unknown said...

Hi Amy
What a cute penguin :-) You are making me feel guilty cause I havent done hardly any Xmas cards, lol
Thanks for joining us over at Craftalicious
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello Amy
This card is so fab. Love the papers on this one, and the little penguin is so adorable.
Great take on the sketch.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs :-)

Juanita said...

Super cute Christmas card, love the penguin and pattern papers. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Stampin Mindy said...

Cute image and love those papers.

Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy's Christmas in July Challenge!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.