Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 28 June 2010

Sweet pea stampers - Earth, wind and fire



I loved looking through all the stitching creations last week so am super excited to see what you all do this week Sweet pea stampers we would like you to get inspired by the elements of earth, wind and fire. I have gone for wind which I hope shows in the colours and I think it looks like her hair is blowing in the wind. I have coloured her with a mix of pro markers and stardust sakura pens for a touch of sparkle. The stunning flowers and wired beads are from the lovely Linda's Jazzlins shop as is the card blank. The image is ching-chou kuik's Spring Luna from Crafts and me.
I am also entering this card for the following challenges:
Alphabet - Icy colours
Crafty creations - Shine
Magical Crafts - Flowers

8 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Amy I love this I love the embellishments from Linda's shop Jazzlins Designs and I love the colours super for our challenge hugs Pascale x

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun! Love the blues and the glitz. Yummy!
Hugs,
Teri x

Jill said...

wow Amy this is stunning, I love your colouring hugs Jill xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Amy what a stunner this is that image along with the colours is just so beautiful I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Ooohhh Amy, what a gorgeous card, love the image and the colours you've used, simply stunning. Thank you for joining us at MCFC, good luck with the challenge xxx

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, lovely image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet and Magical Crafts challenge xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card hun, lovely colours and love that DP too.

Thank you for joining us over at Magical Crafts.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Anonymous said...

Oh this is lovely, thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.