Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 4 June 2010

My first Donna's Den DT card



This is so exciting I am still in shock that I got onto the DT for Donnas Den and I am loving it. The first challenge is not till the 15th but I hope this will tide you over a bit. The super cute stamp is one from Crafters companion pop corn bear collection and you can get him from the Donnas Den store. I have coloured them with promarkers and then added touches of sparkle with sakura stardust pens before mounting them on 2mm foam pads so they stand out. The spotty papers are from Bearly Mine simply dots set. The brilliant flower is from Fred she said. The little brown pearls are from my stash.
I am entering this for the following challenges:
Crafter Companion Monthly Challenge - I have used their sketch and they have an extra option of flowers (This is their first challenge)
Daring Cardmakers - Pearls
Charisma Cardz - Flowers
My Time to craft - Wild things (I hope my bear and duck count though they don't look very wild here lol)

10 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Amy. Popcorn Bear is wonderful, isn't he?

Take care,

Donna xx

Anne said...

Fab card Amy love Popcorn
Anne xx

Crystal said...

AWW Amy he is CUTE!!!!! What great dps!

Teri said...

Cute card hun! Love the colours.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Lynda said...

Lovely cute card! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Lou said...

Beautiful! Well done!
Lou

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy, thats stunning, wow love what youve done with Popcorn the flower is also fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Vee said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

coldwaters2 said...

Ooooo big congratulations Amy on your DT post and so well deserved you make beautiful creations and this card just shines out your talent it is awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A lovely cute card - thanks for joining the CC June Challenge.

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.