Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 14 June 2010

Come and join the new challenge blog Donna's Den

Today is the big day and I am so excited as it is the first ever challenge for Donna's Den ! I really hope you will all join in the theme is nice and easy we just want to see a birthday creation and just check out the prize you could win.............
A Beatrix Potter CD and Stamp Set - The Tale of Tom Kitten




How cute is this set and what an amazing prise I wish I could win it!

For my card I have used the super cute Popcorn bear birthday CD which you can of course get at Donnas Den. The papers, image and letters are all on the disc and all I have done is decoupaged up the image and added some glossy accents to a few of the balloons and to the letters. The star gems are from paper mania and the gorgeous blue ribbon is from the shop that my good blogging friend Linda shop called Jazzlins.
I am also entering this card for the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Animal magic
CD Sunday - Girl power
Cute Card Thursday - Anything but square
Stamp something - Happy something





9 comments:

Donnas Den said...

I really love the way the balloons turned out on this card, Amy. Let's hope we get lots of entries :)

Take care,

Donna x

Sue said...

Hi Amy
aww gorgeous card, great image,lovely papers & design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy, wow beautiful and stunning card, your sister is going to love it. But I also want to welcome you as one of Donna's other DT members, you couldnt find a lovelier team of girls to work with. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Crystal said...

AWW this is soooo sweet, love the soft colors and those balloons are fantastic!!!!! AWESOME creation!

Sylvia Blum said...

beautiful card, Amy! LOVE the glaze on the balloons - great effect!
{hugs} Sylvia

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card I love the layout and the image is just so cute.

Faye said...

Super cute card hun, you've set the bar! xxx

Anne said...

Fab card Amy, thanks for playing along with TP this week
Anne x

Tracey said...

Fantastic card Amy, love the glossy accents. Popcorn looks so sweet & perfect for all birthdays!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.