Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 27 May 2010

Sending you a little hog



How cute is this little guy! he is part of a penny black stamp that I brought off a fellow blogger recently and I thought I would just use him sad though it was to split him up from his buddies. I have coloured him with promarkers and then used sakura stardust and gel pens for his hat (you can get sakura gel pens from Donnas Den). The papers yep you guessed it more digi sets from Bearly Mine. If you have not got any of the Bearly Mine trust me you don't know what you are missing and there is going to be a bank holiday sale there from tomorrow as well as 2 new not to be missed sets. I have used 3 sets here simply dots, gingham and checks and country collection. The little tag sentiment is from Crafts and me.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Creative Craft Crew - Pink and green
Simon says - Pink (or blue), green and brown
Lilli of the valley - I have used their sketch
Allsorts - Tag/label
Penny Black Saturday - Lots of dots

6 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

love your cute piggy amy.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Mummylade said...

really sweet! Thank you so much for entering the tag/ticket challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Joey said...

Hiya Amy

lovely pink piggy, love the dp! thanks for joining us at penny black

Joey.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card Amy.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

I love the image that you have chosen, a great job with Bev's sketch, thanks for joining us at Lilli of the Valley this time, big hugs Pops x

Bev said...

Such a sweet card, unfortunately to be in the draw for the prize on LOTV the image needs to be a LOTV image. x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.