Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 17 May 2010

Monday, monday........

Yippee another Monday means another SWEET PEA STAMPERS CHALLENGE ! This time round we would love to see some paper piecing on your creation. There is some amazing inspiration from the DT if you need any and this week we are very lucky to also be joined by Linda as GDT and you really have to check out her gorgeous blog.
For my card I have used one of my new stamps from Crafts and me. She is I have coloured her with pro markers and used sakura stardust pens to add sparkle to their eyes. My paper piecing is for her dress and the paper I have used is from papermania's capsule collection. I have added some blue chalk to the background of the image just to finish it off.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

You have coloured her so lovely Amy just look at the leopard!!
Luv Teresa x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Amy the Leopard looks fabulous and she just looks Amazing too. Love her dress! Hugs Pascale

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Amy this is stunning what a fabulous image and your paper piecing is great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is just stunning.xxx

Teri said...

This is really pretty hun Love those heart gems! Fabulous colouring too.
Hugs,
Teri x

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Amy. Thanks for entering my DT call and good luck.

Donna xx

Nicola said...

Wow you have coloured the leopard to perfection and your paper piecing is fabulous Amy. Brilliant card sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.