Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Just magnolia - For the girls


Yep you guessed it this is for this weeks Just Magnolia Challenge which is for the girls. I have coloured my Tilda with pro markers and sakura pens so that she sparkles and mounted her on foam pads so she stands out from the rest of the card. The papers are from papermania's capsule collection and Funky Hand funky daze cd. The lovely sentiment is from DCWV vellum friends sentiment stack.

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wowzer Amy this one I love so much Tilda looks gorgeous and I love that sentiment and colours

Hugs
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

Superb, you have been busy.xxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.