Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 20 May 2010

Flower delights







For this card I have used two gorgeous papers from 2 new digi kits you can get at Bearly Mine. The beautiful white rose paper is from the flower delights set and the checked green paper is from the gingham and checks set. I cut a 5x5 card into the circle to make this card then layered on the other circles. The cute image is from Penny black and I have coloured them with a mix of pro markers and sakura gel pens (you can get the sakura gel pens from Donnas Den and don't forget Donna's DT call if you have not put in for it already :D ). The sentiment is from Polly Craft and again I have coloured it with pro markers and added this time some sakura metallic gold around the love in the middle. The peel offs are from my stash and if anyone know where I can get some more of them please let me know as I use them all the time but picked them up at a craft fair and am now running out!
I have also decorated the inside with the same papers I have done the same on both sides.
This card is for the following challenges:
Truly Scrumptious - I used their sketch
Crafty cardmakers - Inside out
Penny Black Saturday - Flowers

4 comments:

Marion said...

Lovely card. Nice fresh colours and fabby papers.
Marion

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet amy and love that rose paper....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday hugs kath xxx

Unknown said...

So cute, love the bright colours too. Thanks for joining us at TS,
Angela x

Vixykins said...

Gorgeous colours, love the green tone and yellow together. Lovely work hun x

I think I got my peel offs from hobbycraft but think craft creations prob have them.

Thank You for playing at Crafty Cardmakers inside out challenge x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.