Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 13 March 2010

Stunning Spring Luna



This is one of my new sweetpea stamps that I got from Crafts and me she is ching-chou kuik's Spring Luna and is so much fun to colour! I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Friday sketcher - I have used their great sketch
Paper cutz - Anything goes
Secret crafter - Anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - Bright green and mango

I have coloured this image with a mix of promarkers and sakura stardust pens for a touch of sparkle. The beautiful paper is from Artylicious Damask delights CD. The sentiment is from paper mania and the peel offs and gems are from my stash.

13 comments:

Mummylade said...

stunning colours! wow!

Viv said...

Wow! This is gorgeous. I have some of these stamps, so much colouring, they're fun!
Congrats on the DT position too.
Viv xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Amy said...

WOWZERS! Talk about a stunning card... this is GORGEOUS Amy! Love how you've colored up that fab image! :)

Teresa said...

Amy these greens and colours are lovely your colouring is beautiful.
Teresa xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amy, what a stunning card. Love the beautiful image and your colouring is fab. Great layout and papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Angelwood said...

This is stunning! Beautiful image and coloring! hugs, Angela

WickedPixie said...

Wow, Amy, your creations with the Sweet Pea stamps are gorgeous! :-)Traci

Beth aka BR-T said...

What an amazing creation this Sweat Pea image is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along this week with our "anything goes" challenge! Beth

Donna said...

A Fantastic card...thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

craftymum said...

Stunning card. Glad you lijked my colour combo at PFP this week
Love Sarah (GDT)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, lovely image :)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Carole

Michele Roos said...

WOW!!! Love your gorgeous card Amy! Hugs Michele x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.