Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Thank you Emma for my gorgeous new look blog :D

I am just loving my new look blog it is so much more fresh and fun and it is all thanks to the amazing Emma who sorted it all out for me. I am rubbish at all this blog stuff and after struggling for the past few months to work out how to get 3 columns I gave in and asked Emma if she would help me out and now just look at it so much more space! Thanks hun I owe you big time.

5 comments:

Mummylade said...

the look is fantastic! I've wanted three columns for a long time but when I tried I messed the whole blog up so I don't dare try again :)

Debs said...

your new blog layout looks fab..id love 3 columns but dont know where to start??...Debs x

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous Amy - New look for a fabby blog! Love the side - its so lovely and almost psychedelic! Love it!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Amanda said...

I love it too. It's very fresh.
lots of love
Amanda

coldwaters2 said...

It is fantastic Amy a great new look and isn't the 3 column great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.