Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 6 February 2010

Passion for promarkers and pile it on



Ok I know this is not much of a pile for but I hope it still counts as it is more than one challenge when I add it to Passion for Promarkers all creatures great and small challenge. My creature is this stunning mermaid Ching-Chou kuik's September Rhythm from Crafts and me I have coloured her in summery coloured promakres as Pile it on want to see no more winter colours and added touches of sparkle with my sakura stardust pens. The flowers brads and pearls are from my stash and the papers are from crafters companion Oriental discs and Funky hand (I think it was their too funky disc but I printed it a while ago).

8 comments:

Amy said...

Great card Amy, I love the colors you used on her!

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card I love those Sweet Pea stamps and you have coloured this one in beautifully I love the colours you have used

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

amy, of course it counts as a pile of challenges! By the way I think they way you colored her is so magical and amazing!!! I wanted to let you know that you posted your link into our GDT sample day on Thursday and not in the challenge itself. We post on Sundays and we always have a Mr. Linky on the challenge post.

If you have any other questions let me know...

-- dalis
PIO Owner

Kymberly Decker said...

Hello Amy,
I thought I would drop by and send a big "Thank You" your way for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! I am coming back to visit again when I have more time to stay!! I know one thing...your art work is amazing! I am so glad that you found my site!
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Kymberly

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy thats gorgeous I love the colouring of your image and your papers are beautiful. With lvoe and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

Emma said...

Stunning....enough said!! Lol
Hugs Emma x

Teresa said...

Another fab card I love the flowers
Teresa xx

Amanda said...

I so want her colour hair, you make it look so good.

Great colouring a stunning card.

Amanda

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.