Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Passion for promarkers and my first Sweet Pea card


I am so excited just look at what i got the other day! I have been drooling over these stamps since I first saw them and so when I found that Crafts and me were stocking them here in the UK I just had to buy them. This beautiful mermaid is Ching-Chou kuik's The Serene Night. I have coloured her with my promarkers as follows:
Tail - pastel green
Flowers and edges to her kimono - blossom (the pastel green and this blossom mean it fits for this weeks Passion for Promarkers Challenge)
Skin - vanilla
tree and bird - tan
hair - cool grey 5
leaves - apple
shading on kimono - pastel blue

I am loving colouring these stunning images and can see that I am going to end up with the whole collection :D

The papers I have used are from papermania's oriental spice collection.


11 comments:

Gina said...

I can see why you are excited Amy this is a stunning image and works perfect with the colour challenge this week, I love it :)
Thanks for joining in this week at PFP :)
Gina xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi again Amy. Another adorable card sweetie. Gorgeous colour combination, great image and such a pretty design. Love it.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amy, what a stunning card. The image is so beautiful and your colouring is amazing. The papers are a perfect match too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Di said...

WOW Amy arent these fabulous images so romantic! fantastic cards, love them

Hugs Di xxxx

Amanda said...

Well done Amy. She looks fantastic, I love the colours they really match the oriental theme and you have done it wonderfully. I'm too scared to try these stamps as they look to hard to colour, but you have made it look easy.
Amanda

Emma said...

Stunning...such gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow,wow,wow Amy this is just...amazing...it looks fantastic your colouring is so perfect that image is so beautiful this is one awesome card...wow.

Hugs
Lorraine x

WickedPixie said...

Amy, this is so pretty. I love how soft and serene you have made her look! :-)Traci

Anjie said...

Oh Amy what a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

Ida / Little said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for ProMarkers with your gorgeous card, and the image is just stunning!! :)

Hugs Ida

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.