Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 17 January 2010

Charizma cards and Crafty card makers


Both Crafty cardmakers and Charisma Cardz both want to see some thing new that Father Christmas gave you. Well I was totally spoilt this Christmas I got lots of crafting goodies including pro markers and loads of stamp one of which was this brilliant set from The Greetings Farm I have coloured this cute pig with my new pro markers and then covered the balloons in glossy accents so they shine. The background is made using the cloud stamp from the set and water colours. The dots around the edge are done with a magnolia stamp and the sentiment is from the same set as the pig and cloud.

11 comments:

Marley said...

Wow I love this card.. The pig is so cute and I love what you did with the balloons!! big hugs Marley

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Amy. This is so cute. Just lovely.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Allison said...

cute card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Tasha said...

Wow Amy this card is fantastic i loveit, this ismy favouriteTGF set and you have made i come to life
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Amy said...

Wonderful card Amy, makes me smile when I see it! Love the different coloring techniques you used, very cool!

Leanne said...

Very cute!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

WickedPixie said...

WoW! Super cute!! I love that black and white with your blue watercolored sky! And it is great how the balloons are escaping the picture box! :-)Traci

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy, and unusual image but really lovely, the card is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Anonymous said...

Cute card, love the sentiment.
Jack (Crafty Cardmakers)

Crafty Cardmakers said...

Great card Amy, the glossy accents really give it such a nice touch. Also love the dotty stamp too!

Thank You for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers x

Unknown said...

Oh this is so sweet, my fav animal in the whole wide world, thanks for playing at crafty cardmakers xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.