Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Serious CANDY ALERT!!!!!!

Oh my gosh you know how much I love the amazing Amy Young

Well she has been very busy creating and has new stamps comming out in January at both All That Scraps and The Greetings Farm ! To celebrate she is having a massive week of candy so far there are all of these lots up for grabs so make sure you get over there as you have to be in it to win it and trust me you would be mad not to want to win a bit of this lot :D





No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.