Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 5 November 2009

Sunday sketch and stamp and Simon says


Ok so it is a litle strange but I had to try it. My little pink penguin is from Angels landing and I have coloured her with my promarkers. The lay out is this weeks challenge at Sunday Sketch and stamp and over at
Simon says they want you to give thanks and so I have made a thank you card :D
The papers are from papermania's naughty and nice pack the gems and peeloffs are from my stash

6 comments:

Arianne said...

Love your pink penquin!
Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S!

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

clare said...

aww..such a sweet card..love the image...thanks for taking part in SS&S challenge..good luck clare SS&S DT X

debby4000 said...

Oh I love the pink penquin, fabulous card.
Thanks for joining Simon Say Challenge
luv
Debby

Joey said...

Hi Amy

this is gorgeous! I love the pink bird

Joey.xxx

Claire said...

What a cute penguin!

Thanks for joining in with us at SS&S

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Awww how cute, I love the round card, so lush!!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.