Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 23 November 2009

Ria's Wonderful Christmas time!


Well this is one that you should all be able to take part in as over at Polly Craft Challenge Blog we want to see a Christmas creation. It can be a card or whatever you want and remember you don't have to use a Polly Craft product so there is nothing to stop you :D
The winner will get a huge prise of ALL 8 SETS of new roundabout sentiments...
This is one of my last challenges as GDT :( and for this card I have used this super cute Bronson image from Polly Craft I have coloured him with a mix of promarkers and sakura stardust pens so he has a touch of sparkle. The Sentiment is one of the new round abouts that I have coloured with promarkers and covered in glossy accents. the paper is also from Polly Craft sun blush set. The ribbon is from paper mania and the peel offs, gems and holographic paper is from my stash.

5 comments:

Mary Giles said...

This is too cute and what a great layout!

Di said...

Arrgh!this is lovely Amy. I think you bought some of my images Thankyou hun! i have decide to reduce them so i will send you a freebie. Please post me your email, or email your email.lol!!

Thanks Hugs Di xxxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh thats a gorgeous image Amy and the card is stunning. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Nicky said...

lovely card and the effect from the stardust pens is great will have to get some of those. x

Amy said...

So cute Amy! Love your coloring and the design is perfect!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.