Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 14 November 2009

Crafty catz - going dottie


For this weeks challenge over at crafty catz they want you to go dottie :D I have used this super cute penny black stamp that is brand new for me I got it from ebay the other day and am so excited. I have coloured them with promarkers and added glossy accents to their balloon's so they look all shiny. Then I have put them on this dotty paper from papermania's sweet nothings pack. The peel offs and gems are from my stash.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh! This is soooo cute! Why do you do this to me...you know I don't need anymore stamps! ;)

Emma said...

Awww super cute card....adorable image.
Hugs Emma x

Jenny Gropp said...

Adorable image and the dotty background is perfect!!!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.