Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Allsorts - Wedding


This week over at Allsorts they want to see wedding creations. I have used the cake toppers stamp set from The Greetings Farm and coloured them with promakres and sakura stardust and metallic pens. I have then covered the bells in clear accents so they look even shinier and give a bit of texture. The patterned card is from papermania. The gold paper candies are from craft work cards and the peel off's are from my stash

6 comments:

Amy said...

Amy this is so elegant with the touches of gold! Absolutely beautiful card!

Jules said...

Hi Amy

A gorgeous card.

I love the metallic touches on the beautiful bride and groom. Great look!

I haven't get inked up the bells from this set - but you have inspired me to use them now. Cheers for that.

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Rose Petal said...

Hi Amy. gorgeous card, love the image, just perfect.
Love Sandra xx

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card I do love the image, so cute

thanks for joining in the wedding challenge at Allsorts :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Debs said...

Hi Amy
A really cute card - the couple are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
take care
Debs xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Amy

Great card loving the gold eyeliner such a clever touch...

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.