Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 27 October 2009

The pink elephant - a recipe


This week at pink elephant they want to see :
Black, hardware and distressing.

I hope this counts as I was not sure what hardware would count as for a start but I have used this chipboard element that has been distressed round the edges from papermania and am hoping that all the metal links holding it together count as hardware. The black is from the paper candies from craft work cards and the snowman's hat. The snowflake paper is from papercellar.

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi again Amy. This is a great idea. Well done.
Love Sandra xx

Tammy said...

Hi Amy
I am so loving this! What a fantastic idea. It turned out so super cute.

Nancy said...

I love how you put this together. Very creative and cute card.

Unknown said...

I think it works quite well for our recipe. Fab card! Gets one in the holiday mood, Amy. Thanks for creating with us at TPE

Annie said...

Wow love this - so cute - you really cooked up a storm using Ella’s recipe.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Sheri Gilson said...

This is so cute!! I love the snowman!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

Sheri

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.