Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday, 27 October 2009

CRAFT - Anniversary


This week at CRAFT challenge they want to see an anniversary card. I have used this cute little owl from The Greetings Farm forest friends set. I have coloured them with promarkers and then added some glossy accents to their eyes and beaks so they shine :D The patterned card blank is from a papermania goody bag I got some time ago and I have used paper candies from craft work cards to go round the owls and make them stand out a bit more. the peel off's are from my stash.

6 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Lovely card Amy. I adore those owls, a really cute creation.
Love Sandra xx

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

Tammy said...

Love it! One of my favorites out of the whole TGF line.

Julie said...

A gorgeous Anniversary card, love the owl's embossed eyes and beaks. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
Julie x

sugar n spice said...

Another beautiful card, thanks so much for joining in at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Suzi x

Hope Jacare said...

Those owls are adorable! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.