Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 30 October 2009

Challenge 22 - Back to the 80's with a Twist!


Good morning all you lovely talented people :D This week at Stampin' for the weekend we have a kind of double challenge for you to play with.......
We'd like to see you use the following Colour Combination on your cards and projects this week!

Orange, Blue and Purple!

AND
Use one of the following Song Titles from the 80s for inspiration

Girls on Film - Duran Duran

Dirty Laundry - Don Henley

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

This weeks sponsor is Peachy keen Stamps!

One of you lucky stampers could win a $25 Shopping Voucher to spend in the store!

We have THREE Guest Designers this week.
Aunty Sue's second week with us was postponed until now, and then we have two lovely ladies Lil sis and Gry-Heidi!

Make sure that you check out all the DT's cards for this one as they have some gorgeous inspiration for you :D

For my card I have gone for a "Girls just wanna have fun" theme and used this super adorable Ginger image from Polly Craft. I think she just looks like she is so happy and excited that she can't stand still and I love her! I have coloured her with my normal promarker and sakura stardust mix and the beautiful papers are from Designers extreme vol III as is the sentiment. In the corner I just could not resist finishing the card off with some blue card candys from craft work cards.

10 comments:

Vicki said...

Hiya Amy, love the image on your card, lovely papers and a fab layout too, love the sentiment ticket. A lil birdy tells me your going to the NEC on Sunday, so am I.....whooo hoooo!!!! would be great to meet up hun. xx vicki xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Amy, what a wonderful image. Lovely papers and the design is great too.
Love Sandra xx

Nancy said...

Your card is so cute, Amy:O) Love the fabulous papers, and that image is too cute. Your colouring is wonderful.
Have a brilliant weekend.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card.

Kimmi said...

Fab card Amy. Love the image and the colours are fab! Gorgeous layout too! Love the card candy!

Kimmi xx

Vanja said...

Beautiful card, Amy! The image is adorable. I love the paper you have used.
Hugs, Vanja

Penni said...

Hi Amy.

What a great image you've used, she's so cute. Love that orange paper too.

Hugs
Penni
X

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Amy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is such a sweet image. I love the papers behind it. The colors on this card are great.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Amy said...

Awww, such a sweet image! Love how you've colored her Amy, and your paper choices are so fun... Fabo card!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.