Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 28 September 2009

Pollycraft the 5 S's


The challenge this week at Polly Craft Challenge Blog is to uses at least 2 of the following FIVE 'S' words :

SNOWFLAKES
SPARKLE
SPOTS
STRIPES
SWIRLS

I am lucky enought to be GDT for this one and it was great fun I think I got all of them but the swirls :D please come and join us I would love to see what you create
AND...
There will be a bonus FREE single image download of your choice to anyone who manages to use all 5!!

The prize up for grabs for 1 randomly picked winner is:

This cutie clear stamp 'Adoration' from the Woodland Elves range.
For my card I have used one if the new Enchanted Noel images (you can pick yours up at Polly Craft Designs) that I have coloured with a mix of promarkers and sakura stardust pens. I have then used glossy accents on the snowman's scarf to make the dots stand out more. The paper is from dovecraft winter wonderland paper pack. the sentiment is from papermaina and the paper candy is of course from craft work cards

2 comments:

Nancy said...

This card is so cute, Amy:O) Love the adorable image. The colours and papers are wonderful.
Hope you are all well, Sweetie.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Emma said...

All gorgeous cards since my last visit hun...you've sure been busy card making!!!
Hugs Emma xxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.