Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 24 September 2009

Cute card Thursday - BUZZ OFF


No I don't mean you! You can stay as long as you like it is just the name of the challenge over at cute card thursday :D They wanted to see you using yellow and black. As soon as I saw it I thought of my lovely new Manga stamp from Sugar Nellie I have coloured her with my promarkers again and put her on foam pads so she stands out a bit more. The foiled paper and paper candies are from craft work cards the sentiment is from my stash and the bit of yellow patterned paper is from the brilliant Designers extreme vol III

7 comments:

Amy said...

Fun, fun, fun, she looks like she could be dressed up for Halloween as a bee! :)

Nancy said...

Oh this one is sweet, hun:O) Love the papers, and the new Manga girl is adorable. Wonderful card.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Mummylade said...

the foiled paper is wonderful

Sue said...

Hi Amy,this is super gorgeous,love this image and you have coloured her beautifully.I have this stamp too and it hasn't seen ink...yet..lol

sue
xx

Deb said...

fantastic card, love the sweet Manga girl, she looks fab in these colours! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! hugs Debx

Annie said...

love your card, and the cute Manga girl in black and yellow. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Amanda said...

This is so Cute Amy,
The circles make this card, fantastic.

Amanda

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.