Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 24 September 2009

Cupcake craft - DISTRESSING TECHNIQUES


Cupcake craft want to see some form of distressing on your card so I have decided to have a go with some chalks and I have to say I loved it they are just a tiny papermania set and they are great as they have a touch of sparkle in them. The image is one of the new ones I got I have decided to have a proper play with them so I have a couple more cards to load :D I have coloured her with pro markers and sakura star dust pens. The gems and peel offs are from my stash.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute card, I love how you used that adorable stamp!

Nancy said...

This is so cute, Amy:O) Love the dorable image, beautiful colouring.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Penni said...

Super card, great distressing.
I love this cute image too.

Hugs
Penni
X

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amy, what a cute card. Love the image and your colouring is fab, especially her hair! Great papers and distressing. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Liza said...

Fabulous card, I love your distressing. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.