Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 20 August 2009

A whole week of challenges at club Anya

I know I am a little late posting this here I have been a bit out of it the last week or so I am really sorry......Last week club Anya had a different challenge every day e=set by different members of the DT and I managed (just) to get something done for each one so here they are.
1. Back to school ( This is a book mark made from the corner of an envelope )


2. Crazy hair



3. Blue and brown


4. Smile and shine


5. Sketch challenge

All the papers I have used and the inserts are all from the incredible Designers extreme vol III (by the way Donna still has her sale on so if you haven't got your copy yet what are you waiting for click the link :D ) The images are of course all Anya's from The Greetings Farm they have a brand new shop and a clearance section that is not to be missed.

5 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous collection of cards!! Have to say love the crazy hair one!!

Nancy said...

Great job Amy:O) Wonderful cards, and I love the bookmark.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness Amy! Wow where to start....
Love the bookmark. This is perfect and so darn cute.
I'm all over the second card. It makes me think of the showgirls in Vegas.
They are all so fantastic!

Emma said...

Wow, wow, wow...love em all especially the one with all the different colours hair....gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x

Nicola said...

Wowee what an amazing array of stunning cards Amy, I love each and every one.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.