Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 7 August 2009

Stampin' for the weekend Vicki's Sketch

OK so who is ready for another sketch challenge? Well this week at Stampin' for the weekend we want to see what you come up with for the amazing Vicki
The prise this week is this great set of clear stamps from Sir Stampalot





So here is Vicki's sketch

And this is my take on it :
The cute little fairy is another cute Twiddly wings from Polly Craft (don't forget that Paula is giving away another Friday freebie today and this week is it so cute!) I have coloured my little fairy with promarkers and sakura stardust pens then decoupaged her
so she looks more 3d. The papers are from Designers extreme vol I The pearls,flowers,brad and sentiment are from my stash.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's blogs because there are some incredible cards they have made :D

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Morning Amy:O) Your card is so Sweet! Love the cute image, and your colouring of it is brilliant. The bacground papers are perfect to the image. The pearls are gorgoeous, and the cute little tag is a great touch.
Hope you will have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Sheila said...

Great card Amy, love the adorable image she is a real cutiepie, the cupcake looks pretty tastey too :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Vanja said...

Hi Amy! Your card is fabulous! I love the cute image and the fabulous yummy papers you used. Great colouring.
Have a great weekend :)
Hugs, Vanja

Kimmi said...

Hiya Amy
Love this card of yours, she is soooo sweet. Gonna have to get myself over to see what the freebie is hehe.

Love the image, so cute and the papers you've used are so fitting! Love the take on Vicki's sketch!

Enjoy your weekend, lots a Hugs

Kimmi x

Vicki said...

Hi Amy, this is scrummylicious, what an adorable lil image and the backing papers are such a perfect match. I love your take on my lil sketch, thank you luvly. Enjoy your weekend xx vicki xx

Paula said...

Ooh this is yummy Amy..... perfect paper choice!!
Paula xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love the image you have used and the papers ,brilliant
hugs Dawnxxx

Tanya said...

This card is too cute!! I love all the cupcakes, making me wish I was in the baking mood :)

Emma said...

Gorgeous card...I just love the papers, yummy!!
Emma x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.