Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 16 August 2009

Blog hop stamp winner!!!!!!

Thank you to every one that took part in the blog hop yesterday I can not wait to see what you all do with this amazing disc.
Now what you have all been waiting for the winner as picked by random.org is
comment #30 Anne!!!!

Well done Anne if you can email me your details I will pass them on to Donna so she can get them in the post to you :D my email is amyvgould@btinternet.com

1 comment:

Anne said...

My cute stamps arrived today. Thank you very much Donna!

Hugs
Anne

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.