Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo happy I can finally tell you all I have been lucky enough to get a place on the Bearly Mine DT! I don't think somehow that I will have any problem at all in using these gorgeous products. If you have not seen Donas amazing backing paper and inserts discs then make sure you go over there.
I can't believe I have been picked and here are the other amazing crafters I am going to get to work with so take a look at their incredible work if you don't know them already
CLAIRE
DONNA
KIMMI
MARCEA
NICOLA
SHEILA

Thank you all for visiting me and keep an eye out here for more cards made with these beautiful discs and to see what is coming up as Donna has even more planned :)

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations on making the DT:O) I look forward seeing what wonderful ceations you will come up with:O)
Have a great day:O)
Hugs, Nancy.

Nicola said...

Woo hoo congratulations Amy, looking forward to playing with you on this DT too. We are gonna have lots of fun with these smashing CD´s, the sky´s the limit.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Nancy said...

Hi again, my friend:O) Thank you for all those nice comments, you are so kind;O) I just wanted to tell you that you can buy the same "Handmade by" stamp with a friend of mine in UK, Nikki here
Have a wonderful evening:O)
Hugs, Nancy.

Saskia said...

Congratulations!!

Saskia :)

Emma said...

Woo hoo well done...huge congrats.
Emma x

Tammy said...

Hi Amy
Congrats! I know you have a blast and do a fantastic job.

Kimmi said...

Congratulations Amy and Welcome to the team! Can't wait to start working with you more over at Bearly Mine!

Kimmi

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.