Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 10 July 2009

You have to see this!

Oh My Gosh!!! I have just been over to Dustin Pikes blog he has all his images that all 118 for sale for just $25 untill the weekend! It works out as about £15 for any others in the UK like me what a bargain I had to go for it. It even includes his new Christmas set :)

Here is the link

1 comment:

blackdragon said...

Thanks for the info... i'd looked at these often.... only have a debit card so hadnt been able to buy them.... but what a bargain... got an american friend to pay for them for me... now i have them all!!! Thanks again.. love lynx

boy do you do some lovely cards!!!
xxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.