Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 16 July 2009

Sketch and Stash #14



This week over at sketch ans stash there is another brilliant sketch to follow and as I have decided I do not have enough male cards I thought I would do a DAD one then I remebered this brilliant decoupage sheet I got ages ago from the amazing Polly Craft . Isn't he just the cutest! The papers are all from Designers extreme vol

II
The corners are from papermania while the peel offs, gem and ribbon are from my stash.

4 comments:

Saskia said...

Great card!!! So cute!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Jill said...

aww I love it! what a cute image, gorgeous DP, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Emma said...

Love your card....gorgeous!!
Emma x

Becky said...

Love your card Amy! You've made such brilliant use of the sketch and the image and papers are gorgeous too!
Thanks so much for joining us again at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.