Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 25 June 2009

Passion for promarkers and Flutter By



This is the first time I have entered Flutter By and there challenge this week is fairy out side. Passion for promarkers wants you to use lemon and meadow green as the main colours. I have used dustin pikes image for the background to make it seem like my flutter Anya is outside :) I have coloured both images with promarkers and to emphasise the lemon and pale green colours I have kept the rest of the card simple and in those 2 colours.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm loving this. I love your colors - great job on the challenge. Leaving the hair white is so perfect. I'll have to try that out.
I also love the Dustin Pike background. It is just perfect.
Brilliant Amy!

Nancy said...

Absolutely fun card!! Flutter Anya is one of my favorites, and I love your outdoor scene!! Thanks for playing the flutter by challenge this week!!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amy, what a fantastic card. Love the Anya with white hair and the background looks amazing. Thanks for joining us again this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

helen said...

how fab is her hair!!, thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at PfP and good luck
hugs
helen x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Amy this is just adorable, Thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Danni said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing in my challenge!!

Emma said...

He, he fantastic card and again soooo cute!!
Emma x

Gina said...

Great card, such a cute image :)
Thanks you for joining in this week at PFP :)
Gina xxx

Caryn said...

Wonderful card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Ida / Little said...

Hi Amy :) This is beautiful, I LOVE the coloring and the image is adorable :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.