Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 19 June 2009

A new shop is offering candy


As if this new shop Quixotic Paperie was not good enough they are also offering some great candy to celebrate staring up that runs until 30Th June. On offer is a £15 Gift Voucher to spend on anything at Quixotic Paperie. All you have to do is:
  1. Add one of the banners below to your blog, telling all your friends about the store.
  2. Leave a comment on this post to let me know you’ve added the banner and link to your blog.
So go and have a look, what have you got to lose.

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.