Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 7 June 2009

The greetings farm black and white


Over at the Greetings farm another challenge has been set this time it is not only to use the fab sketch but to keep the colours to black and white or grey scale! This has been a real challenge but I have gone for the wonderland set and stamped them all over a square of white card using of course black ink. Then I have coloured around them with a dark grey promarkers and then filled in the gaps with a lighter colour grey leaving the images them selves white. In any big gaps I have added a gem and on Alice's dress I have put a heart gem. The sentiment is from another greetings farm set called Friends forever and I have put even more tiny gems around it so it stands out a bit more.

7 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Fantastic and original Amy I love it. Hugs Pascalex

Emma said...

Morning Amy
Hope all is well and you are not working to hard.
I can't seem to keep up with you at the moment...all gorgeous cards and love the black/white combo.
Emma x

The twins mum said...

What another great card Amy you have been a busy bee.
Maree

WickedPixie said...

Your card is WONDERFUL! :-) Traci

Amanda said...

I really love this Amy, It is soooo cute.
XXXX Amanda

raindropecho said...

This is absolutely amazing! I love how you've used so many images..I don't think I could do that. That's talent right here!

Sheila Hallworth said...

what a brilliant and original technique. wonderful!

sheila x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.