Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 21 May 2009

Sketch and stash # 10


This is a great sketch and I got to use my new greetings farm stamps "panda friends" I know I have got a load lately but they are on sale so it would be rude not too :) I have coloured them with promarkers and the flowers, sentiment and image are all from the set. The papers are from papermania's ivory black set and the ribbon is some I got from Hobby craft.

2 comments:

Mary Giles said...

This is a great color combo and how cute are those little pandas? Great layout and everything ties together beautifully.

Becky said...

Beautiful card Amy and I love your new stamp, Panda's are one of my favourite animals!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.