Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Simon says - Sketch


This is such a great sketch and I know I will be using it again. I was so happy today as my new stamps from the Greetings Farm turned up. The papers are from papermania's scrumptious paper pack the flowers are prima flowers and the buttons and gems are just from my stash. I have coloured my new Anya with promarkers and sakura stardust pens. I have decoupaged her so she is more 3d.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I am SOOO LOVING this card. I love the white hair. The color combo..the glitter.
SO brilliant!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Amy !! I agree with Tammy her hair looks just fab ! I don't think I've ever seen anyone colour white hair !! Brilliant !! The image is very cute and the papers yo used are just perfect :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)

Lorraine x

CraftyC said...

Your card is so sweet Amy, lovely image!
Clairex

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet. Brilliant card. Hazelxo

Mary Giles said...

okay girl...how many cards do you make in a day? My hand is about to fall off. This is a very pretty color scheme and such a cute sparkly Flutterby.

Iris said...

Amazing card and great colours, thanks for using my sketch and joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs
iris

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.