Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 2 May 2009

Lili of the Valley # 26


For this weeks challenge over at lili of the valley there is a great sketch by Jo. I have used papers from paper mania's Raspberry champagne set and this adorable new stamp from the greetings farm. I have coloured Anya with promarkers and decoupaged her so she is more 3D then I added the little metalic gem for a belt buckle.

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Amy :-) I love the Anya image, very cute ! Fabulous colouring and the papers are lovely :-)

Thanks for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge :-)
Lorraine x x

Tammy said...

Super cute! I really love the layout and your color scheme.
Great Job@

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.