Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 29 May 2009

Last minute Just magnolia - Shape it


This competion made me try this shapd card for the first time. I had so much fun with it I have made more right away for another couple of challenges. I have coloured this cute little tilda with ladybird with a mix of promarkers, sakura gell and stardust pens. the sky like paper is some I g in a bulk lot from QVC and the green dotty paper is from bearly mines designer extreme vol 1 cd.

1 comment:

Mary Giles said...

The little yellow dress is just sooo cute and love all the sparkle details.

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.