Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 28 May 2009

Cute card Thursday - A touch of bling


For this card I have used the gorgeous couple from the greetings farm wedding toppers set and coloured them with a mix of pro markers and sakura pens. The sentiment is from another greetings farm set "For someone". The paper is from paper mania's antique cream set and then I have layered it on some cream pealescent paper. The bling is from the little hearts in the corners and the shiney peel offs.

7 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day, Debx

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is really pretty I love the detail in her hair. Hugs Pascale

Nadezhdinka said...

it`s very nice... ;)))

Sarah said...

Really sweet card, love the colouring!
xx :0)

Unknown said...

Lovely card, love the pin stipe trousers....fab. Thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Blog.
Caz
x

Carol said...

Love the GF stamps...so cute!
gorgeous card :)

Hugs
carol x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful sweet couple.
luv
Debby

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.