Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 9 May 2009

Brilliant news!!


I am so excited I have been asked to join my first ever DT! The lovely Donna and Kimmi from Stampin for the weekend have asked me to join them. The new challenge blog starts on the 5th of June so make sure you put it in your diary and I will I hope see you all there :)

I also want to say a huge well done to the rest of the DT who are all so super talented so if you have not sen their blogs before I would recommend going on a blog hop. They are:

Claire
Vicki
Poppet
Jen
Ida
Vanja
Nicola

I can't wait to start working with these lovely ladies!!





3 comments:

Emma said...

Woo hoo hunny I am soooo pleased for you. Huge congrats!!
Emma x

Jen said...

Hi Amy,
Isn't this exciting? Can't wait to work with you.
Bye for now.
Jen x

Nicola said...

Woo Hoo Amy, Huge congratulations honey. I can´t wait to work with you.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.