Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 30 May 2009

Award from Ida


I want to say a huge thank you to Ida who has given me this award if you have not seen her blog you don't know what you are missing I am lucky enough to be on the stampin' for the weekend DT with her and her work is just stunning.


The conditions of this award are:
  • Make a post about it
  • Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
  • Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
  • Link to your nominees within your blog post.
  • Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
  • Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
I want to pass this award on to the following amazing crafters:

Emma
Linda
Tammy
Mary
Maree

Thank you all for all your comments I really can tell you how much I appreciate them and thank you for inspiring me with your work.

2 comments:

The twins mum said...

Oh wow thank you so much Amy that's really lovely of you I will post it on my blog as soon as I can.
Maree

Tammy said...

You are so sweet Amy!
Thanks so much. I'll post this on my blog this week.
You have been so busy. I'm loving all you cards.

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.